High Court Exam Answer Key – High Court of Judicature at Allahabad declares the answer key of the Stenographer, Driver exam. Candidate can download the answer key from the official website.
Organization Name:- High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Posts Name Details:- Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver, Group D
Available Vacancies:- 4386 posts (Junior Assistant-543, Stenographer-1786, Driver-37, Group D-2020)
Important Dates to Remember:-
Stenographer & Driver- 08-10-2017
Clerk and Group D- 12-11-2017
Age Restrictions:- The candidate must have 18-40 Years of age
Geography Details(Location):- Allahabad
Junior Assistant– Candidates must have passed Intermediate and must possess CCC Certificate and 25/30 wpm Hindi/ English typing on Computer
Stenographer – The candidate must possess Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography with CCC
Driver – The candidate must have passed High School and must possess Driving License for driving a four wheeler.
Group D – The candidate must have passed Junior High School and must possess relevant skill.
Method of Selection:- Written Examination
Allahabad High Court Exam Answer Key Downloading Instructions 2017:-
- Candidate given the written Examination for the post of Stenographer and Drivercan open official website of the Allhabad high court www.allahabadhighcourt.in for Answer Key.
- From the home page, go to the Web Diary Events section.
- Here they will be required to search the Notification of U.P. Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2016-17.
- After opening the notification, the candidates will get the relevant link for checking the answer key.
- After clicking on the link a new page will be opened. Here the candidates have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth and then click on Login.
- After login, the candidates will be able to match the answer key. Candidates may raise objection (if any) following the same process.