Assistant Commandant Admit Card – Indian Coast Guard declare the admit card of the Assistant Commandant for the examination of Assistant Commandant 02/2018 Batch. Candidate can download before the 24-12-2017.
Post Name: Assistant Commandant
No of Vacancy: —
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Examination- January 2018
Last Date to download the Admit Card- 24-12-2017
General Duty (Pilot)– Complete Graduate Degree from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and must have Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to Intermediate or Class XII of 10+2+3 scheme with 60% marks aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
Pilot (CPL) – Passed 12th class examination with 60% marks in aggregate and must hold CPL (Commercial Pilot License)
Written Examination (Preliminary Selection Examination)
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2017 Downloading Instructions:
- Applicant must open the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in of Join Indian Coast Guard
- There, go to New Events section for latest updates.
- Then they got the link related to the Printing E –Admit Card for Assistant Commandant 02/2018 Batch
- After clicking on the link, on new page candidate fill our detail Registration Number or Email Id and then click on Get Details then submit.
- Then Applicant will be able to download the admit card.